Taking decisions without thinking of consequences
A word with many distinct definitions, and is having different contextual meanings in different contexts. The most prominent meaning is reckless, that is disregarding the consequences of an action or a decision you are making, and you might end up in jeopardizing yourself. People with Rash behavior have the tendency that they do not ponder upon the decisions they are making, and ultimately face the ill- effects after that.
Another most common meaning of Rash is in context of skin disease that is a change of the skin which affects its color, appearance or texture. A rash may be localized in one part of the body, or affect all the skin. Rashes may cause the skin to change color, itch, become warm, bumpy, chapped, dry, cracked or blistered, swell and may be painful. The causes, and therefore treatments for rashes, vary widely.
Meanings of Rash
1. Acting without due consideration or thought.
2. Characterized by or resulting from excessive haste or impetuosity.
3. A series of unexpected and unpleasant occurrences.
4. Imprudently incurring risk; “do something rash that he will forever repent”.
5. A large number of red spots on the skin.
Master’s Tip to learn Rash
Look at people around who are suffering because of the Rash decisions they made in their life, or who are subject to constant Rash behaviors. Such people are not liked, because their attitude is not acceptable and has much deviation from the standard one.
Sentence Examples for Rash
1. Signs patients are unwell with fever, swelling of the lymph glands and frequently a generalized rash.
2. A quarter of babies in the study suffered diaper rash within the first four weeks of life.
3. That was a rash decision – you didn’t think about the costs involved.
4. Rash decisions now that we may regret in years to come.