Welcome to this lesson on Percentages.
Percentage is one of the most important parts of Arithmetic. In fact, it is one of the foundation topics for Percentages and this makes it vital to explore the topic in an in-depth manner.
We begin with the basics of Percentages and then cover each of the important aspects of this topic.
Table of Contents
- Percentages: Basic Concepts
- Comparing Two Percentages
- Successive Percentage Change
- Percentages: Product Constancy Ratio
- Percentages, Fractions and Ratios
- Percentages:Types of Problems/Questions-1
- Percentages:Types of Problems/Questions-2
- Percentages: Formulas, Tricks and Shortcuts
- Percentages: Basic Concepts Exercise
- Comparison of Percentages Exercise
- Successive Percentage Change Exercise
- Percentages: Product Constancy Ratio Exercise
- Percentages: Practice Exercise-1
- Percentages: Practice Exercise-2
- Percentages: Practice Exercise-3
- Percentages: Practice Exercise-4
- Percentage Test-1
- Percentage Test-2
- Percentage Test-3
- Percentage Test-4
- Percentage Test-5
- Percentage Test-6
- Percentage Test-7
- Percentage Test-8
How to study this lesson?
It is actually simple to study this lesson.
Go through the given concepts and their corresponding exercises.
Then, solve the percentage practice tests and perfect the skills you have learnt.
The table of contents for this topic is provided on every post for this topic and enables easy navigation for the topic.