Meanings of Access
1. A means of reaching, passageway, entry
2. The ability, right, or permission to approach
3. Admittance; entrance
Master’s Tip to Learn Access
The word access can be related to and learnt from ‘Axe’ deodorant advertisements as in those advertisements it is portrayed that using their product gives men ‘access’ to attention from the opposite sex.
Sentence examples for Access:
1. Switzerland has access to the sea by way of the Rhine River.
2. The thief gained access to the vault.
3. You can get access to all books based on this subject here.