Meanings of Array
1. An arrangement of aerials spaced to give desired directional characteristics.
2. To dress or decorate especially in splendid or impressive attire
3. An impressively large number, as of persons or objects.
Master’s Tip to Learn Array
From the word Array think of a ‘ray’ that is, a ray of light and we know that it always travels in a straight line as if arranged in a proper order and hence it can be related to the word ‘Array’ to remember its meaning in this way.
Sentence examples for Array:
1. Various stores have set out their array of summer merchandise.
2. The new cars are available in an array of colors.
3. The house was being installed with an array of solar panels on the roof.