Well, this ad is all about what has not been said instead of what has been said. It’s one where the person wishes to shriek, shout, burst his lungs out yet is not able to do so for want of people in his surroundings. This is where he cannot ‘ARTICULATE’ his thoughts, something he wishes to do desperately. ‘Articulate’ is to express your thoughts, in a clear and coherent manner. Have a look:
Meaning of ARTICULATE
1. Endowed with the power of speech.
2. Composed of distinct, meaningful syllables or words, as human speech.
3. Expressing oneself easily in clear and effective language: an articulate speaker.
4. Characterized by the use of clear, expressive language: an articulate essay.
5. To pronounce distinctly and carefully; enunciate.
6. To express in coherent verbal form; give words to: couldn’t articulate my fears.
7. To fit together into a coherent whole; unify: a plan to articulate nursing programs throughout the state.