Have a look at the advert below:
Well, the hero in the ad does carry a strong bias for Crabtree switches, or we can say, he is Prejudiced towards them, isn’t he?
The dictionary definitions for Bias are as follows:
1. A partiality that prevents objective consideration of an issue or situation
2. A line or cut across a fabric that is not at right angles to a side of the fabric
3. Influence in an unfair way
Usage examples for Bias:
1. Political parties generally carry a bias against those castes which vote against them
2. Social servants generally do not carry any bias and work for the benefit of all.