Definition & Meaning: Bri Root Word
Governments, since ages, have been using the word root bri to win the confidence of people. Bridging the gap between the rich and the poor is generally the theme of all political propaganda. Once in every five years a demagogue instills hope in the eager public through unbridled hints at the mistakes of the government in power.
The word root bri comes from Greek meaning “short”. Life, again, is brief. The bureaucrats, therefore, post briefing by the new government, quickly change their gears and drive towards the new panoramas promised to the people. A few years into the new government, people have tête-à-tête with themselves only to find the panoramas tweaked and the allure lost. The aforesaid gap remains unabridged and we move on.
Words Based on the Bri Root Word
Following is a list of words based on the Bri Root Word:
1. Brief: A synopsis, short.
2. Debrief: The act of getting information, to interrogate.
3. Unabridged: Not reduced.
4. Abridge: To shorten.
5. A bridger: A summarizer.
6. Abridgement: the act of shortening.
7. Unbridled: Unconstrained.
8. Bridgework: component of a bridge.
9. Hybrid: combination of two items.
10. Cybrid: Cytoplasmic hybrid, produced by the fusion of a whole cell with a cytoplast.
We hope this article on the commonly used Bri Root Word and it has been helpful to you in remembering the words based on the Root Word Bri and enhance your vocabulary.