See the video below:
Well this is one EMBARESSING/DISTRESSING situation one would not what to get into.
A contretemps is an unforeseen and unexpected event, a hitch that can be embarrassing, just like the one above.
The dictionary definitions for contretemps are as follows:
1. An awkward or difficult situation or mishap.
2. (Individual Sports & Recreations / Fencing) Fencing a feint made with the purpose of producing a counterthrust from one’s opponent.
3. A small disagreement that is rather embarrassing.
Usage examples for contretemps:
1. She tried to smooth over his contretemps with the policeman.
2. The contretemps over raising the black money issue in New Delhi has become a farce.