Daily Current Affairs 10 November 2019: Your guide for daily General Knowledge Preparation
This post contains important current affairs of 10 November 2019. It includes all Major National, International, Business and Sports related current affairs of 10 November 2019. A brief explanation of every current affair is provided to further enhance your general knowledge. Once you have gone through these current affairs we would recommend to you to try 10 November 2019 Current affairs test.
1. Raja Ram Mohan Roy Award
- Rajasthan Patrika Group chairman Gulab Kothari has been chosen for Raja Ram Mohan Roy Award, presented by Press Council of India.
- Gulab Kothari is an Indian author, journalist and editor-in-chief of Indian daily newspaper Rajasthan Patrika. He is the winner of Moortidevi Award – 2011, the annual literary award presented by Bharatiya Jnanpith, for his book Mein Hi Radha, Mein Hi Krishna.
- The Press Council of India is a statutory, adjudicating organization in India formed in 1966 by its parliament. It is the self-regulatory watchdog of the press, for the press and by the press, that operates under the Press Council Act of 1978.
- Headquarters: New Delhi
2. Asian Conference of Emergency Medicine
- Vice President M Venkaiah Naidu has inaugurated 10th Asian Conference of Emergency Medicine in New Delhi.
- Aim: To develop programs and manuals to train citizens in emergency first aid procedures such as Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation etc. for emergency services.
3. Exercise ReSAREX-2019
- Indian Coast Guard has conducted the Regional Level Search and Rescue Workshop and Exercise 2019 (ReSAREX- 19) off the Goa coast.
- The Indian Coast Guard is an armed force that protects India’s maritime interests and enforces maritime law, with jurisdiction over the territorial waters of India, including its contiguous zone and exclusive economic zone.
- Indian Coast Guard: founded: 18 August 1978 || Headquarters: New Delhi || Motto: We Protect.
- Director General: Director General Krishnaswamy Natrajan
4. National Cancer Awareness Day
- National Cancer Awareness Day was observed annually in India on November 7.
- World Cancer Day is observed on 4th February is an initiative of the Union for International Cancer Control. It was first observed in 2000.
1. World Science Day for Peace and Development
- World Science Day for Peace and Development is an international day that highlights the important role that science has in society and is celebrated each year on November 10.
- It also highlights the need to engage the wider public in debates on emerging scientific issues.
2. Exercise Samudra Shakti
- Indian Navy and Indonesian Navy bilateral maritime exercise ‘Samudra Shakti’ has started in Bay of Bengal.
- Capital: Jakarta || Currency: Indonesian rupiah
3. The List of 100 Novels That Shaped Our World
- British Broadcasting Corporation has announced 100 ‘Novels That Shaped Our World’ list
- Following Indian Authors are there in the list.
- R K Narayan (Swami and Friends)
- Arundhati Roy (The God of small things)
- Salman Rushdie (The Moor’s Last Sigh)
- Vikram Seth (A Suitable Boy)
- S. Naipaul (A House for Mr Biswas)
4. ‘No Money for Terror’ 2019
- The 2nd edition of ‘No Money for Terror’ 2019 conference was held in Melbourne, Australia.
- ‘No Money for Terror’ 2019 conference was organised by Financial Intelligence Units
- The first ‘No Money for Terror’ conference was held in France in 2018.
- India will host the next ‘No Money For Terror’ Conference in 2020.
1. Country Manager at Google India
- Sanjay Gupta has been appointed as the Country manager at Google India.
- Google LLC is an American multinational technology company that specializes in Internet-related services and products, which include online advertising technologies, search engine, cloud computing, software, and hardware. It is considered one of the Big Four technology companies, alongside Amazon, Apple, and Facebook.
- CEO: Sundar Pichai || Founded: 4 September 1998, Menlo Park, California, United States || Parent organization: Alphabet Inc. || Headquarters: Mountain View, California ||
2. Infosys Prize 2019
- The Infosys Prize for 2019 was announced by Infosys Foundation at the Infosys campus in Bengaluru.
- The annual award is given to honour outstanding achievements of contemporary researchers and scientists.
- Humanities: Manu V. Devadevan
- Life Sciences: Manjula Reddy
- Mathematical Sciences: Sidhartha Mishra
- Physical Sciences: G. Mugesh
- Social Sciences: Anand Pandian
- Engineering and Computer Science: Sunita Sarawagi
3. Muthoot Microfinance with Indian Bank
- Indian Bank has signed an MoU with Muthoot Microfinance to serve Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises.
- Indian Bank founded: 15 August 1907 || Headquarters: Chennai || Tagline: Your Own Bank.
1. Best-ever bowlingfigures in T20
- Indian Cricketer Deepak Chahar has recorded the best-ever figures in the Twenty20 Internationals with 6 wickets for 7 runs in 3.2 overs against Bangladesh.
- Deepak Lokendrasingh Chahar is an Indian cricketer. He is a right hand medium-pace bowler and lower-order batsman, who plays for Rajasthan in domestic cricket and Chennai Super Kings in the Indian Premier League. He became the first Indian male cricketer to take a hat-trick in a Twenty20 International.
2. Nicola Adams retires
- Two-time Olympic boxing champion Nicola Adams has announced her retirement from the sport.
- Nicola Adams OBE is a British former boxer who competed as an amateur between the mid-1990s and 2017 and from 2017 to November 2019 as a professional. She held the WBO female flyweight title between July and November 2019 and previously the WBO interim title in 2018.
- Daily Current Affairs: November 1
- Daily Current Affairs: November 2
- Daily Current Affairs: November 3
- Daily Current Affairs: November 4
- Daily Current Affairs: November 5
- Daily Current Affairs: November 6
- Daily Current Affairs: November 7
- Daily Current Affairs: November 8
- Daily Current Affairs: November 9
- Daily Current Affairs: November 10
- Daily Current Affairs: November 11
- Daily Current Affairs: November 12
- Daily Current Affairs: November 13
- Daily Current Affairs: November 14
- Daily Current Affairs: November 15
- Daily Current Affairs: November 16
- Daily Current Affairs: November 17
- Daily Current Affairs: November 18
- Daily Current Affairs: November 19
- Daily Current Affairs: November 20
- Daily Current Affairs: November 21
- Daily Current Affairs: November 22
- Daily Current Affairs: November 23
- Daily Current Affairs: November 24
- Daily Current Affairs: November 25
- Daily Current Affairs: November 26
- Daily Current Affairs: November 27
- Daily Current Affairs: November 28
- Daily Current Affairs: November 29
- Daily Current Affairs: November 30