Daily Current Affairs 10 November 2017: Your guide for daily General Knowledge Preparation
This post contains important current affairs of 10 November 2017. It includes all Major National, International, Business and Sports related current affairs of 10 November 2017. A brief explanation of every current affair is provided to further enhance your general knowledge. Once you have gone through these current affairs we would recommend to you to try 10 November 2017 Current affairs test.
1.Indian short film ‘The School Bag’ won award in Montreal.
- Indian short film ‘The School Bag’ won the Best Short Film Award at the South Asian Film Festival of Montreal in Montreal.
- The short film ‘The school Bag’ is about a story based in Pakistan.
2.Provide doorstep banking to those above 70 by Dec 31.
- The RBI has directed banks to provide doorstep banking to senior citizens of over 70 years of age and differently-abled people by December 31.
- RBI added that basic services including pick-up and delivery of cash, and cheque books should be provided.
3.Delhi government signs twin city agreement with Seoul.
- The Delhi government signed a twin city agreement with the Seoul Metropolitan Government for strengthening cooperation in fields of e-governance, transportation, climate change and smart city.
- The agreement ‘Establishment of Friendship City Relationship’ was signed between Seoul Metropolitan Government led by Mayor Park Won Soon and Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal.
1.EU launches Election Observation Mission for Nepal polls.
- The European Union Election Observation Mission was officially launched to monitor the general and provincial polls in Nepal which are scheduled for 26th November and 7th December.
- Bidhya Devi Bhandari is the President of Nepal.
2.Israel honours Natalie Portman with Jewish Nobel prize.
- Natalie Portman has been awarded Israel’s 2018 Genesis Prize in recognition of her commitment to social cause and deep connection to her Jewish and Israeli root.
- The $1mn award known as “The Jewish Nobel Prize” is granted each year to a person recognized as an inspiration to the next generation of Jews through professional achievement and commitment to Jewish values.
3.India re-elected as member of UNESCO’s executive board.
- India has been re-elected as the member of the UNESCO’s executive board, its top decision making body.
- United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organisation is a Paris, France based international organization.
1.India at 7th Position in Business Optimism Ranking.
- India has slipped in ‘Business Optimism’ index to the 7th position in the September quarter from the 2nd slot in the previous three months, showing clear signs of lag in the economy.
- Indonesia topped the list, followed by Finland and Netherlands.
2.Bank of China begins operation in Pakistan.
- Bank of China has formally launched its operations in Pkaistan, with its first branch inaugurated in Karachi.
- The Bank would strengthen the “brotherly relations” between the two countries in the financial sector.
3.Adani powers inked power purchase agreement with Bangladesh.
- Adani Power(Jharkhand) has inked long-term pact with Bangladesh Power Development Board(BPDB) to supply electricity from its upcoming 1,600MW plant at Godda in Jharkhand.
- It has signed a long term power purchase agreement (PPA) for the net capacity of 1,496MW with BPDB for 25 years.
1.Lodha Committee has destroyed cricket: Sharad Pawar.
- Politician and former BCCI chief Sharad Pawar said that the Supreme Court appointed Lodha Committee, which recommended number of structural reforms in the Indian Cricket board has definitely destroyed cricket.
- The Supreme Court committee headed by RM Lodha suspended the owners of Rajasthan Royals and Chennai Super Kings from the Indian Premier League cricket tournament for a period of two years for alleged involvement in betting.
Try some Quiz Questions now: Current Affairs Quiz,10 November
- Daily Current Affairs: November 1
- Daily Current Affairs: November 2
- Daily Current Affairs: November 3
- Daily Current Affairs: November 4
- Daily Current Affairs: November 5
- Daily Current Affairs: November 6
- Daily Current Affairs: November 7
- Daily Current Affairs: November 8
- Daily Current Affairs: November 9
- Daily Current Affairs: November 10
- Daily Current Affairs: November 11
- Daily Current Affairs: November 12
- Daily Current Affairs: November 13
- Daily Current Affairs: November 14
- Daily Current Affairs: November 15