Daily Current Affairs 10 September 2018: Your guide for daily General Knowledge Preparation
This post contains important current affairs of 10 September 2018. It includes all Major National, International, Business and Sports related current affairs of 10 September 2018. A brief explanation of every current affair is provided to further enhance your general knowledge. Once you have gone through these current affairs we would recommend to you to try 10 September 2018 Current affairs test
1. National Rail and Transportation Institute (NRTI)
- NRTI-The first Rail University has started operations in Vadodara.
- It is the first-of-its-kind University of India dedicated to transportation sector.
2. Sarala Puraskar
- Satrughna Pandav will be conferred with ‘Sarala Puraskar’ (Poem collection ‘Misra Dhrupad’).
- Satrughna Pandav is a noted from Odisha.
3. Mahatma Gandhi International Sanitation Convention
- Drinking Water and Sanitation Ministry will induct a global sanitation convention at New Delhi from September 29 to October 2.
- This will mark the beginning of the 150th birth anniversary celebrations of Mahatma Gandhi.
1. BIMSTEC Military Drill
- Nepal will not participate in The first ever BIMSTEC Military Drill from Sept 10.
- Bay of Bengal Initiative for Multi-Sectoral Technical and Economic Cooperation (BIMSTEC) is a regional grouping comprising seven members states – Bangladesh, India, Myanmar, Sri Lanka, Thailand, Bhutan and Nepal.
2. Exercise Kakadu
- China is participating for the first time in Australia’s largest maritime exercise(3,000 personnel).
- INS Sahyadri has been participating in Kakadu Exercise, Australia.
- Exercise KAKADU is a joint exercise hosted by the Royal Australian Navy and supported by the Royal Australian Air Force. KAKADU is a premier multilateral regional maritime engagement exercise that is conducted twice a year in Darwin and the Northern Australian Exercise Areas (NAXA).
3. Blog Compass-App
- Google has launched a new app ‘Blog Compass’ for Indian Blogger.
- This will help Indian bloggers in managing site and find topics to write about.
1. Reserve Bank of India (Note Refund) Rules, 2009
- RBI will amend ‘Reserve Bank of India (Note Refund) Rules,2009’.
- It will be known as ‘Reserve Bank of India (Note Refund) Amendment Rules,2018’.
- All banks are directed to exchange mutilated notes.
2. Indian Postal department to set up Insurance arm
- Indian Postal department has made an announcement that it will set up an Insurance firm that will be as a specialised unit.
- The Department of Posts, trading as India Post, is a government-operated postal system in India under the Department of Posts, which is part of the Ministry of Communications of the Government of India.
3. India’s Q1 CAD
- The Current Account Deficit as a percentage of GDP is 2.4% in the April-June quarter of fiscal 2019.
- In economics, A country’s current account is one of the three components of its balance of payments, the others being the capital account and the financial account.
1. IAAF Continental Cup
- Arpinder Singh clinched the Bronze in Triple Jump event of IAAF Continental Cup with a jump of 16.59 m.
- He has become first Indian to win a medal in the IAAF Continental Cup.
2. Duleep Trophy
- India Red has been defeated by India Blue in 57th Duleep Trophy.
- The Duleep Trophy is a domestic first-class cricket competition played in India. Named after Kumar Shri Duleepsinhji of Nawanagar, the competition was originally contested by teams representing geographical zones of India.
- 3 participants: India Red, India Blue and India Green.
- Three round robins matches followed by one final.
3. Fastest batsman to reach 18,000 runs
- Virat Kohli has become the fastest batsman to achieve 18,000 runs in cricket(international).
- He took 382nd innings to achieve this landmark.
Try some Quiz Questions now: Current Affairs Quiz,10 September
- Daily Current Affairs: September 1
- Daily Current Affairs: September 2
- Daily Current Affairs: September 3
- Daily Current Affairs: September 4
- Daily Current Affairs: September 5
- Daily Current Affairs: September 6
- Daily Current Affairs: September 7
- Daily Current Affairs: September 8
- Daily Current Affairs: September 9
- Daily Current Affairs: September 10