Daily Current Affairs 13 November 2017: Your guide for daily General Knowledge Preparation
This post contains important current affairs of 13 November 2017. It includes all Major National, International, Business and Sports related current affairs of 13 November 2017. A brief explanation of every current affair is provided to further enhance your general knowledge. Once you have gone through these current affairs we would recommend to you to try 13 November 2017 Current affairs test.
1.India’s first Cartoon Network Theme Park to come up in Gujarat.
- India will soon have a first Cartoon Network Theme Park in Surat, Gujarat.
- Turner International India which owns the Cartoon Network brand, has entered into a brand partnership with Gujarat based real estate group rajgreen for the launch of a 61,000 square meter property Amaazia in Surat.
2.WCD Ministry to host ‘Hausala 2017’ to celebrate ‘Child Rights Week’.
- The Ministry of Women and Child Development would be celebrating the Child Rights Week by hosting ‘Hausala 2017’ festival from 16-20 November 2017.
- The festival will be hosted by ministry as an inter CCI festival for the children who reside in Child Care Institutions(CCIs)<./li>
3.Award winning cyclist Ashok Khale dies a week after hit and run accident.
- Veteran cyclist Ashok Khale(64) died after being in hospital since a suspected hit-and-run accident in Mumbai’s Mankhurd.
- Referred to as the King of Ghats, Khale was the winner of national championships in 1979 and had won several state and national medals for cycling.
1.PM inaugurates rice field lab named after him in Philippines.
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi inaugurated the ‘Shri Narendra Modi Resilient Rice Field Laboratory’ at Los Bano in Philippines.
- Narendra Modi is in Philippines to attend ASEAN summit.
2.India is a very important market for us: Alibaba CEO.
- While talking about Alibaba’s key strategies, Chinese e-Commerce giant’s CEO Daniel Zhang has said “India is a very important market for us to look at”.
- Alibaba entered the Indian e-Commerce market in 2015 through its marketplace AliExpress.
3.Asia-Pacific Economic Co-operation summit held in Vietnam.
- Asia-Pacific Economic Co-operation(APEC) Economic leader’s meeting was held in Da Nang, Vietnam.
- The theme of this meeting was ‘Creating New Dynamism, Fostering a Shared Future’.
1.Nasscom appoints its first woman President Debjani Ghosh.
- Software body Nasscom appointed Debjani Ghosh as its first woman President, who will succeed R Chandrasehkhar in march 2018.
- The National Association of Software and Services Companies(Nasscom) is a trade association of Indian Information Technology and Business Process Outsourcing industry.
2.Audrey Azoulay to be UNESCO’s new head.
- UNESCO member states confirmed the nomination of France’s former culture minister Audrey Azoulay to head the UN’s cultural agency.
- Audrey Azoulay will succeed Irina Bokova of Bulgeria.
1.Sebastian Vettel wins Brazilian Grand Prix.
- Ferrari’s Sebastian Vettel overtook Mercedes’ Valtteri Bottas on the first turn of the circuit to go on and win his fifth race of the season in the form of the Brazilian Grand Prix.
- Mercedes’ Lewis Hamilton who had clinched his fourth world title finished fourth.
2.Pankaj Advani beats Russell to win 17th World Title.
- Indian cueist Pankaj Advani clinched his 17th World Title after winning the IBSF World Billiards Championship in Doha.
- Advani who won his first major title in 2003, has won 13 world titles in Billiards and four in Snooker.
- Daily Current Affairs: November 1
- Daily Current Affairs: November 2
- Daily Current Affairs: November 3
- Daily Current Affairs: November 4
- Daily Current Affairs: November 5
- Daily Current Affairs: November 6
- Daily Current Affairs: November 7
- Daily Current Affairs: November 8
- Daily Current Affairs: November 9
- Daily Current Affairs: November 10
- Daily Current Affairs: November 11
- Daily Current Affairs: November 12
- Daily Current Affairs: November 13
- Daily Current Affairs: November 14
- Daily Current Affairs: November 15