Daily Current Affairs 13 September 2018: Your guide for daily General Knowledge Preparation
This post contains important current affairs of 13 September 2018. It includes all Major National, International, Business and Sports related current affairs of 13 September 2018. A brief explanation of every current affair is provided to further enhance your general knowledge. Once you have gone through these current affairs we would recommend to you to try 13 September 2018 Current affairs test.
1. National Conference of District Disability Rehabilitation Centres
- Divyangjan and Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment is organising a ‘National Conference of District Disability Rehabilitation Centres’ at New Delhi.
- The Department of Empowerment of Persons with Disabilities Aka Divyangjan of the persons with disabilities, who as per Census 2011 are 2.68 crore and are 2.21 percent of the total population of the Country.
2. Development of Tribal Circuit: Swadesh Darshan Scheme
- First Tribal Circuit Project under Swadesh Darshan Scheme to be inaugurated in Chhattisgarh by K.J Alphons, the Minister of State for Tourism.
- This is the second project under the Swadesh Darshan Scheme and first for the Tribal Region.
3. Bus Services between Bihar and Nepal
- Bus service between Bihar and Nepal has started for the first time.
- 1. From Bodhgaya to Kathmandu.
- 2. From Patna to Janakpur.
- CM Nitish Kumar flagged off the bus service.
- Andhra Pradesh Govt. and Mastercard introduced e-Rythu.
- It is a mobile platform which will provide farmers a secure way to transact the payments for agricultural products.
1. The Beauty of All My Days: A Memoir- A book
- ‘The Beauty of All My Days: A Memoir’ will be penned down by Ruskin Bond.
- Ruskin Bond is an Indian author of British descent. He lives with his adopted family in Landour, Mussoorie, India. The Indian Council for Child Education has recognised his role in the growth of children’s literature in India.
2. e-AarogyaBharati (e-VBAB) Network Project
- It is a technological extension of the Pan-African e-Network Project (Phase 1) with 48 partner country across Africa.
- Ministry of External Affairs and the Telecommunications Consultants India Ltd have signed an Agreement for this.
3. Balzan Award 2018
- Terre des Hommes Organisation is awarded Balzan Prize 2018 for Humanity, Peace and Fraternity among Peoples.
- Terre des Hommes is an international children rights charity based in Switzerland.
4. India, Iran and Afghanistan
- India, Iran and Afghanistan held a tripartite meet in Kabul, Afghanistan.
- The main point of discussion is Chabahar port and counter terrorism.
1. APSARA – Uranium Reactor at BARC
- APSARA-Uranium Reactor at BARC has become operational.
- It is the first research reactor in Asia.
2. Haryana Govt. with Indian Oil Corporation
- Haryana Govt. has signed an agreement with IOC to induct an ethanol plant in the state.
- The location Panipat is chosen with an outlay of over Rs 900 crore.
3. HDFC Life’s New CEO
- Vibha Padalkar has been appointed as new MD and CEO of HDFC Life.
- HDFC Bank MD- Aditya Puri, Headquarters in: Mumbai.
4. BSNL with Unlimit(An IoT Company)
- BSNL has inducted a partnership with Unlimit for Internet of Things solutions which will leverage BSNL’s network.
- Anil Ambani-led Reliance Group launched UNLIMIT in 2016, an independent unit which will provide Internet of Things (IoT) services.
1. Arjuna Award
- Amit Panghal has been nominated for Arjuna awards by the Boxing Federation of India.
- He defeated current Olympic champion Hasanboy Dusmatov(Uzbekistan) in the Asian Games 2018 and clinched Gold.
2. Dronacharya and Dhyanchand awards
- Justice Mukul Mudgal will head the selection committee for Dronacharya and Dhyanchand awards.
- Dronacharya award is presented to coaches.
- Dhyanchand honour is presented on sportspersons for their life-time achievements.
3. Sardar Singh retired
- Hockey player Sardar Singh has retired from international matches.
- He is an Indian professional field hockey player and captain of the Indian national team. He usually plays the center half position. Sardara became the youngest player to captain the Indian team when he led the side at the 2008 Sultan Azlan Shah Cup.
- Daily Current Affairs: September 1
- Daily Current Affairs: September 2
- Daily Current Affairs: September 3
- Daily Current Affairs: September 4
- Daily Current Affairs: September 5
- Daily Current Affairs: September 6
- Daily Current Affairs: September 7
- Daily Current Affairs: September 8
- Daily Current Affairs: September 9
- Daily Current Affairs: September 10
- Daily Current Affairs: September 11
- Daily Current Affairs: September 12
- Daily Current Affairs: September 13