Daily Current Affairs 15 September 2018: Your guide for daily General Knowledge Preparation
This post contains important current affairs of 15 September 2018. It includes all Major National, International, Business and Sports related current affairs of 15 September 2018. A brief explanation of every current affair is provided to further enhance your general knowledge. Once you have gone through these current affairs we would recommend to you to try 15 September 2018 Current affairs test.
1. Swayangsiddha Initiative
- West Bengal government has launched a scheme, Swayangsiddha to combat human trafficking.
- Acc. to National Crime Records Bureau-NCRB data West Bengal has highest recorded case of trafficking among the States.
2. HIV Estimations 2017 Report
- National AIDS Control Organisation (NACO) has released HIV Estimations 2017 Report.
- India had around 21.40 lakh people living with HIV with adult prevalence of 0.22% in 2017.
3. National Scholarship Portal Mobile App
- Minority Affairs Ministry has launched ‘National Scholarship Portal Mobile App’.
- This will have a hassle-free scholarship system for students from poor and weaker sections.
4. Lok Sabha ethics panel
- L K Advani has been appointed as the chairman of the Ethics Committee of the Lok Sabha.
- L K Advani is members of Parliament from Gandhinagar, Gujarat.
1. India-Russia Intergovernmental Commission
- India-Russia Inter-Governmental Commission on Technical and Economic Cooperation (IRIGC-TEC)’s 23rd meeting was held in Moscow.
- External Affairs Minister Sushma Swaraj led the Indian delegation in that.
2. Global Climate Action Summit 2018
- Global Climate Action Summit 2018 was held in San Francisco, California.
- The aim is to achieve the goals set by the Paris Agreement.
3. G-20 Trade and Investment Ministerial Meeting
- G-20 Trade And Investment Ministerial Meeting was held at Mar del Plata in Argentina.
- Commerce and Industry Minister Suresh Prabhu led the Indian delegation.
1. Block chain Research with BRICS Members
- Export-Import Bank of India along with one bank from each BRICS member states will carried out a collaborative research on distributed ledger technology (DLT).
- The Cabinet has approved a MOU for the same.
2. India’s first indigenous anti-nuclear medical kit
- Institute of Nuclear Medicine and Allied Sciences (INMAS) has developed India’s first indigenous medical kit.
- This may ensure protection faster healing from nuclear warfare or radioactive leakage.
3. India’s unemployment rate in 2018
- Acc. to International Labour Organisation (ILO),India’s unemployment rate in 2018 will at 3.5%.
- About ILO :- Headquarters: Geneva, Switzerland , Founded: 1919 , Head: Guy Ryder , Formation: 29 October 1919.
4. Infosys’s new Acquisition
- Infosys has acquired Fluido in a deal worth up to €65 million.
- Fluido is a Salesforce Platinum Consulting Partner in Europe and a Salesforce Training Delivery partner in the Nordics.
1. ISSF World Championship
- Udhayveer Singh won Gold in Junior Men’s 25m Pistol Event.
- India is at fourth in tally with a total of 24 (9 Gold, 8 Silver and 7 bronze).
2. ISL Club Kerala Blasters
- Sachin Tendulkar has sold his stakes in Kerala Blasters before the start of the new season.
- Kerala Blasters Football Club is an Indian professional football club based in Kochi, Kerala. The Blasters compete in the Indian Super League.
3. 2018–19 Indian Super League
- The 2018–19 Indian Super League season will be the fifth season of the Indian Super League.
- The fixtures for 2018-19 until the mid-season break was announced on August 25, featuring 12 rounds and 59 games with a kick-off in Kolkata(ATK vs Kerala Blasters).
- Daily Current Affairs: September 1
- Daily Current Affairs: September 2
- Daily Current Affairs: September 3
- Daily Current Affairs: September 4
- Daily Current Affairs: September 5
- Daily Current Affairs: September 6
- Daily Current Affairs: September 7
- Daily Current Affairs: September 8
- Daily Current Affairs: September 9
- Daily Current Affairs: September 10
- Daily Current Affairs: September 11
- Daily Current Affairs: September 12
- Daily Current Affairs: September 13
- Daily Current Affairs: September 14
- Daily Current Affairs: September 15