Daily Current Affairs 22 November 2017: Your guide for daily General Knowledge Preparation
This post contains important current affairs of 22 November 2017. It includes all Major National, International, Business and Sports related current affairs of 22 November 2017. A brief explanation of every current affair is provided to further enhance your general knowledge. Once you have gone through these current affairs we would recommend to you to try 22 November 2017 Current affairs test.
1.India-Russia signs pact for visa-free entry for flight crew.
- India and Russia have agreed to implement the general declaration for visa free entry of the crew chartered and scheduled flights between the two countries.
- The agreement will facilitate visa free entry, stay and exit of crew of aircraft of the designated airlines as well as other aircraft companies operating chartered and special flights.
2.World’s biggest toilet pot model unveiled in Haryana’s ‘Trump village’.
- The world’s biggest toilet pot model was unveiled at Marora, popularly knwn as ‘Trump Village’ in Haryana on the World Toilet Day.
- A mega toilet pot measuring 20*10 feet was unveiled to inspire action to tackle the global sanitation crisis.
3.Facebook aims to train 5 lakh Indians on Digital Skills by 2020.
- Social networking giant Facebook stated that it expects to train about five lakh people in India on digital skills by 2020.
- For this purpose, Facebook has unveiled two programmes namely Facebook Digital Training and Facebook Startup.
1.India’s nominee Dalveer Bhandari Re-elected to ICJ.
- India’s nominee to the International Court of Justice(ICJ) Dalveer Bhandari was re-elected to the fifth and the last seat of the world court after Britain withdrew its candidate from the election.
- International Court of Justice is headquartered in The Hague, Netherlands.
2.Robert Mugabe resigns as the President of Zimbabwe.
- Robert Mugabe has resigned as President of Zimbabwe with immediate effect after 37 years in power, ushering a new era for a country as uncertain as it is hopeful.
- The man who ruled with an autocrat’s grip for so many years finally caved to popular and political pressure hours after parliament launched proceedings to impeach him.
3.UK to launch driverless cars by 2021.
- According to the budget speech of Britain’s Finance Minister, UK Government is planning to launch driverless cars by 2021.
- For this government will allocate USD 99 mn fund for artificial intelligence to achieve the goal.
1.India becomes second largest fish producing country in the world.
- Combining the production of all types of fisheries, the total fish production has reached 11.41mn tones, with this India has become the second largest fish producing country in the world. China is the largest fish producer country in the world.
- The scheme ‘Blue Revolution’ has been launched for the integrated development of fisheries sector in the country.
2.Paytm acquires stake in online loans firm CreditMate.
- Paytm has bought an undisclosed stake in Urja Money Pvt Ltd which evaluates creditworthiness of people seeking loans to buy two-wheelers.
- Paytm will use Urja’s proprietary CreditMate technology to create a loan management system in collaboration with leading partners.
3.Andhra Bank launches scheme to push Entrepreneurship.
- Andhra Bank has launched scheme for self help groups(SHG) to encourage entrepreneurship.
- The scheme ‘Pattabhai Sitaramayya’ has been iintroduce to commemorate the birth anniversary of its founder Bhograju Pattabhai Sitaramayya, and the silver jubilee of the SHG-Bank linkage programme in the country.
1.Former Wimbledon Champion Jana Novotna passes away.
- Czech tennis player Jana Novotna a Wimbledon champion in 1998 and 16 times Grand Slam winner in doubles and mixed doubles has died at the age of 49 after a long battle with cancer.
- Novotna entered the tennis Hall of Fame in 2005.
- Daily Current Affairs: November 1
- Daily Current Affairs: November 2
- Daily Current Affairs: November 3
- Daily Current Affairs: November 4
- Daily Current Affairs: November 5
- Daily Current Affairs: November 6
- Daily Current Affairs: November 7
- Daily Current Affairs: November 8
- Daily Current Affairs: November 9
- Daily Current Affairs: November 10
- Daily Current Affairs: November 11
- Daily Current Affairs: November 12
- Daily Current Affairs: November 13
- Daily Current Affairs: November 14
- Daily Current Affairs: November 15