Daily Current Affairs 25 July 2018: Your guide for daily General Knowledge Preparation
This post contains important current affairs of 25 July 2018. It includes all Major National, International, Business and Sports related current affairs of 25 July 2018. A brief explanation of every current affair is provided to further enhance your general knowledge. Once you have gone through these current affairs we would recommend to you to try 25 July 2018 Current affairs test.
1. National Traders’ Conclave
- Rajnath Singh inaugurated the 3-day National Traders’ Conclave in New Delhi organised by the Confederation of All-India Traders.
- The trade leaders will discuss wide-ranging issues, including implications of the Walmart-Flipkart deal on the country’s retail trade.
2. National Policy on Biofuels-2018
- The aim is to ensure adequate and sustained availability of domestic feedstock for biofuel production, increasing Farmers Income, Import Reduction, Employment Generation and Waste to Wealth Creation.
- Dharmendra Pradhan is the Union Minister of Petroleum & Natural Gas.
3. High-Level Committee to Check Mob Lynching
- The Union Government constituted a High-Level Committee To Check Mob Lynching incidents and to deliberate in the matter and make recommendations.
- High-Level Committee chaired by the Union Home Secretary Rajiv Gauba.
4. ‘Bijli Mitra’ Mobile app
- The government of Rajasthan introduced mobile app ‘Bijli Mitra’.
- farmers can register their complaint and have the ease to get their defunct transformers replaced within six hours.
1. Global Disability Summit 2018, London
- Thaawarchand Gehlot, Union Minister for Social Justice & Empowerment attended the Global Disability Summit held in London
- The motto of the Conference was to firm up the commitments of the country leaders towards the cause of persons with disabilities.
2. Pakistan’s 1st Woman Chief Justice Of High Court
- Justice Tahira Safdar was named as the Chief Justice of the Balochistan High Court.
- Justice Safdar will take charge of her new role following the retirement of incumbent Balochistan High Court Chief Justice Mohammad Noor Muskanzai, who attains superannuation on 31 August. Justice Tahira Safdar, 61, belongs to Quetta and is the daughter of renowned lawyer Syed Imtiaz Hussain Baqri Hanafi.
3. Modi In Rwanda: 8 Agreements signed
- India and Rwanda signed eight agreements after talks between Modi and Rwandan President Paul Kagame in Kigali.
- The agreements are in the fields of Defence, Trade, Agriculture, Leather and allied products and Dairy.
4. Cuba aims to roll out the Internet service nationwide by year-end on mobile phone
- Now Cuba has started providing internet on the mobile phones of select users.
- Cubian President Miguel Díaz-Canelhas said the move will boost the economy and help Cubans defend their revolution.
1. India’s exports record highest growth in 2017-18
- India’s export is expected to touch USD 350 billion in the current fiscal.
- Services sector is set to become a dominant driver of the Indian economy and will contribute $ 3 trillion of $ 5 trillion by 2025.
2. Negotiable Instruments (Amendment) Bill
- The Lok Sabha passed the Negotiable Instruments (Amendment) Bill, 2017.
3. Project SASHAKT
- As part of the Project ‘SASHAKT’, Two dozen Banks and Financial Institutions, including SBI and LIC, have signed the inter-creditor agreement (ICA).
- The objective of ICA is to resolve stressed assets fast, and will primarily focus on NPAs in the 50 crore to 500 crore bracket.
1. Rs 20,000 Pension Per Month to Olympic Medallists
- Olympic and Para Olympic medallists will get a sum of Rs 20,000 per month each.
- Gold medallists at World Cups and World Championships in Olympic and Asian Games will receive Rs 16,000 per month.
- Rest will receive a sum of Rs 14,000 per month
2. World Junior Squash Championships
- Men’s team event of the World Junior Squash Championships began in Chennai.
- A total of 24 countries, divided into eight groups, are taking part.
3. World Para Athletics Championship
- India ended its campaign with 5 medals (1 Gold, 2 Silver and 2 Bronze medals) in London.
- The final position of India is at 32nd place.
4. US Open Grand Prix Gold Tournament
- HS Pranoy defeated P Kashyap to lift his 3rd US Open Grand Prix Gold Tournament.
- HS Prannoy(Current ranking: 8) is an Indian badminton player and currently trains at the Gopichand Badminton Academy in Hyderabad.
- Daily Current Affairs: July 1
- Daily Current Affairs: July 2
- Daily Current Affairs: July 3
- Daily Current Affairs: July 4
- Daily Current Affairs: July 5
- Daily Current Affairs: July 6
- Daily Current Affairs: July 7
- Daily Current Affairs: July 8
- Daily Current Affairs: July 9
- Daily Current Affairs: July 10
- Daily Current Affairs: July 11
- Daily Current Affairs: July 12
- Daily Current Affairs: July 13
- Daily Current Affairs: July 14
- Daily Current Affairs: July 15
- Daily Current Affairs: July 16
- Daily Current Affairs: July 17
- Daily Current Affairs: July 18
- Daily Current Affairs: July 19
- Daily Current Affairs: July 20
- Daily Current Affairs: July 21
- Daily Current Affairs: July 22
- Daily Current Affairs: July 23
- Daily Current Affairs: July 24
- Daily Current Affairs: July 25