Daily Current Affairs 25th July 2020: Your guide for daily General Knowledge Preparation
This post contains important current affairs of 25th July 2020. It includes all Major National, International, Business and Sports related current affairs of 25th July 2020. A brief explanation of every current affair is provided to further enhance your general knowledge. Once you have gone through these current affairs we would recommend to you to try 25th July 2020 Current affairs test.
1. Largest Solar Power Plant of Indian Navy
- The Largest Solar Power Plant of Indian Navy Commissioned in Ezhimala, Kerala.
- Chief of Naval Staff: Admiral Karambir Singh.
1. South Korea’s first military satellite
- SpaceX has successfully launched the first military satellite of South Korea ‘ANASIS-II’.
- SpaceX founder & CEO: Elon Musk || SpaceX Founded: 2002 || SpaceX Headquarters: California
1. India’s first numberless card
- FamPay has launched India’s first numberless card ‘FamCard’ for teenagers.
- FamPay Headquarters: Bengaluru || FamPay Founders: Kush Taneja & Sambhav Jain.
1. IIM Bangalore’s NSRCEL
- The startup and innovation hub at IIM Bangalore ‘NSRCEL’ has launched Women Startup Programme.
- GOI’s vision for a ‘Atmanirbhar Bharat’ and ‘Vocal for Local’.
2. Real-Time Billionaires List by Forbes Magazine
- Mukesh Ambani is now the world’s fifth-richest man according to Real-Time Billionaires List by Forbes Magazine.
- 1. JEFF BEZOS, AMAZON with $184.2 Billion
- 2. BILL GATES, MICROSOFT with $113.5 Billion
- 3. BERNARD ARNAULT AND FAMILY, LVMH with $112.8 Billion
- 4. MARK ZUCKERBERG, FACEBOOK with $88.3 Billion
- 5. MUKESH AMBANI, RELIANCE with $75.1 Billion
1. New MD, CEO of Indian Overseas Bank
- Partha Pratim Sengupta has been appointed new MD & CEO of Indian Overseas Bank.
- IOB: Headquarters – Chennai || Tagline- Good people to grow with
Agreements and MoUs
1. CBIC with CBDT
- Central Board of Direct Taxes has signed an MoU with Central Board of Indirect Taxes and Customs to facilitate smoother bilateral exchange of data.
- Chairman of Central Board of Indirect Taxes and Customs: M. Ajit Kumar.
- Chairman of Central Board of Direct Taxes: Pramod Chandra Mody.
1. FWA Footballer of the Year
- Liverpool captain Jordan Henderson has been voted the 2019/20 Football Writers’ Association Footballer of the Year.
- Liverpool Football Club is a professional football club in Liverpool, England, that competes in the Premier League, the top tier of English football. Domestically, the club has won nineteen League titles, seven FA Cups, a record eight League Cups and fifteen FA Community Shields.
Try some Quiz Questions now: Current Affairs Quiz,25th July