Daily Current Affairs 27 September 2018: Your guide for daily General Knowledge Preparation
This post contains important current affairs of 27 September 2018. It includes all Major National, International, Business and Sports related current affairs of 27 September 2018. A brief explanation of every current affair is provided to further enhance your general knowledge. Once you have gone through these current affairs we would recommend to you to try 27 September 2018 Current affairs test.
1. Odisha Conclave 2018
- Theme of Odisha Conclave has unveiled by Odisha Chief Minister Naveen Patnaik.
- Theme is ‘I am Odisha’.
- Japan is country partner for Make in Odisha Conclave-2018
2. Centre of Excellence for Data Analytics
- ‘National Informatics Centre’ (NIC) and ‘National Informatics Centre Services Incorporated’ (NICSI) have jointly installed a Centre of Excellence for data analytics.
- The aim is to support Government departments by using the data that they are generating as part of the governance processes and use it to improve the overall governance.
- It will be launched by Union Minister of Electronics and Information Technology Ravi Shankar Prasad.
3. Live streaming of cases in SC
- Supreme Court has given its approval to live-streaming of court proceedings and cases with a delay of 10 minutes.
- ‘Supreme Court Rules-2013’ will be amended to provide the regulatory framework to have these changes.
4. National Digital Communications Policy-2018
- Cabinet has approved National Digital Communications Policy-2018 (NDCP-2018) with a change of the Telecom Commission as now the ‘Digital Communications Commission’.
- The aim is to support India’s transition to a digitally empowered economy.
1. ‘Indra Jatra’ festival
- Indra Jatra festival has started in Kathmandu, Nepal.
- It is an annual festival is observed to worship Indra, the lord of rain.
2. Ayush Information Cell in Romania
- India has installed an Ayush Information Cell at Indian embassy in Romania.
- The aim is to create awareness about the traditional Indian system of medicine.
3. Indian Rice to China
- The first consignment of non-basmati rice of 100 tonnes is to be shipped to China from Nagpur.
- The Agreement for exporting rice to China was signed on June 9, 2018 at Qingdao, China, during the visit of the PM Narendra Modi.
4. SpaceX with ispace(Japan)
- SpaceX(Elon Musk) has signed a agreement with ispace (Japanese lunar-exploration start-up).
- This agreement is for a Lunar Rover Mission.
1. YES Bank with RupeeBoss.com
- YES Bank with RupeeBoss.com to integrate the YES mPower BOT which is a chat bot based platform.
- YES Bank:- CEO: Rana Kapoor || Headquarters: Mumbai || Tagline: Experience our Expertise.
2. Smart City Expo India-2018
- VP Venkaiah Naidu has inaugurated Smart City Expo India-2018 in Jaipur.
- The aim is to utilize the benefits of new technology, town planning, capacity management in Smart City sector with a challenge of socio-economic development.
3. ADB’s annual Asian Development Outlook
- ADB kept growth forecast at 6% in Asia.
- For India, The GDP forecast is at 7.3 per cent for 2018.
4. Italian fashion house Versace has been sold
- Michael Kors(America) to buy ‘Versace’ in a deal of more than $2 billion.
- Versace is an Italian luxury fashion company and trade name founded by Gianni Versace in 1978.
1. UEFA CLUB COEFFICIENTS Rankings 2018/19
- The UEFA club coefficient rankings are based on the results of all European clubs in UEFA club competition.
- 1. Real Madrid CF
- 2. FC Bayern München
- 3. FC Barcelona
- 4. Club Atlético de Madrid
- 5. Juventus
2. Test cricket’s fastest century
- Brendon McCullum(New Zealand) has scored the fastest century in Test cricket (54 balls).
- Previous record jointly held by Viv Richards and Misbah-ul-Haq (56 balls).
3. Indian Super League 2018/19
- Kerala Blasters will open season against ATK in Kolkata on September 29.
- ISL :- Current champion: Chennaiyin FC || Founded: 21 October 2013 || Number of teams: 10 || Most championships: ATK; Chennaiyin; (2 titles each)
- Daily Current Affairs: September 1
- Daily Current Affairs: September 2
- Daily Current Affairs: September 3
- Daily Current Affairs: September 4
- Daily Current Affairs: September 5
- Daily Current Affairs: September 6
- Daily Current Affairs: September 7
- Daily Current Affairs: September 8
- Daily Current Affairs: September 9
- Daily Current Affairs: September 10
- Daily Current Affairs: September 11
- Daily Current Affairs: September 12
- Daily Current Affairs: September 13
- Daily Current Affairs: September 14
- Daily Current Affairs: September 15