Daily Current Affairs 03 November 2017: Your guide for daily General Knowledge Preparation
This post contains important current affairs of 03 November 2017. It includes all Major National, International, Business and Sports related current affairs of 03 November 2017. A brief explanation of every current affair is provided to further enhance your general knowledge. Once you have gone through these current affairs we would recommend to you to try 3 November 2017 Current affairs test.
1.Allahabad to get India’s first black buck conservation reserve.
- UP cabinet decided to make India’s first conservation reserve for Black Bucks in Allahabd’s Meja.
- The decision taken for the protection of black deer will also help in wooing tourists.
2.Prime Minister inaugurates World Food India 2017.
- Prime Minster Narendra Modi inaugurated the most anticipated International Mega Food Event- World Food India 2017, the biggest congregation of global investors and businesses leaders of major food companies.
- The event is organized by the Food Processing Industries Ministry in Delhi.
3.India-Kazakhstan joint exercise “Prabal Dostyk 2017” begins.
- A fourteen day joint training exercise “Prabal Dostyk 2017” between the Indian Army and the Kazakhstan Army commemenced with the opening ceremony at Bakloh, Himachal Pradesh.
- The joint exercise is aimed at enhancing the military ties between two countries and also at achieving interoperability between the two armies.
1.Former FARC rebel chief to run for Presidency in Colombia.
- The former chief of Colombia’s FARC rebel group, Rodrigo Londono, has announced his run for the presidency next year.
- Londono had led the negotiations with Colombian President Juan Manuel Santos to end the 53-year-old conflict between FARC rebels and the Colombian government.
2.Delhi to host 9th Global Green film festival.
- The ninth edition of CMS Vatavaran – an international film festival on environment and wildlife – will begin in Delhi, showcasing 113 films, including four from Kashmir, one of the most ecologically sensitive zones facing the threat of global warming.
- The “Conservation 4 Water”-themed five-day gala at Gandhi Smriti and Darshan Samiti will also have seminars, workshops, exhibitions and an award ceremony focusing on the environmental, social and economic aspects of water conservation.
3.Walmart India launches India’s first fulfillment centre in Mumbai.
- Walmart India launched its first fulfillment centre in Mumbai. The fulfillment centre is a new fromat of its cash-and-carry store model that will focus exclusively on FMCG products and staples and will not stock fresh food or electronics.
- The company has also planned another fulfillment centre in Lucknow.
- Krish Iyer is the President and CEO of Walmart India.
1.Ford develops trucker hat that wakes driver up with sound.
- American automaker Ford has developed a hat that senses a driver’s head movements associated with sleepiness and wakes them up using sound, light and vibration.
- Ford develop the hat in partnership with Brazil based creative agency GTB.
2.Apple becomes first company to touch $900bn market cap.
- Apple briefly touched $900bn market capitalization, after reporting 19% increase in profit in the fourth quarter, to become first company to rich the milestone of $900bn.
- Apple is the world’s most valuable company followed by Google which has a market value of $718bn.
3.AIIB grants Rs.13,000crore loan to Andhra Pradesh.
- China sponsored, AIIB(Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank) has granted a loan of Rs.13,000crore for five projects in Andhra Pradesh.
- Five projects includes two roads and buildings department, one each for rural safe drinking water department, municipal and urban development department and Panchayat Raj department.
1.Gagan Narang wins silver at Commonwealth Shooting Championship.
- London Olympics bronze medalist Gagan Narang won a silver medal in the men’s 50m rifle prone event at the Commonwealth Shooting Championships.
- Meanwhile, shooter Swapnil Kusale won a bronze medal in the same event as Narang’s.
2.FIR against Sharapova for endorsing Gurugram housing project.
- A Delhi court has ordered an FIR against Russian tennis star Maria Sharapova, who was part of a complaint by a homebuyer who had invested in a housing project in Gurugram.
- The project was named after the Russian but the construction never took off.
- Daily Current Affairs: November 1
- Daily Current Affairs: November 2
- Daily Current Affairs: November 3
- Daily Current Affairs: November 4
- Daily Current Affairs: November 5
- Daily Current Affairs: November 6
- Daily Current Affairs: November 7
- Daily Current Affairs: November 8
- Daily Current Affairs: November 9
- Daily Current Affairs: November 10
- Daily Current Affairs: November 11
- Daily Current Affairs: November 12
- Daily Current Affairs: November 13
- Daily Current Affairs: November 14
- Daily Current Affairs: November 15