Daily Current Affairs 3 September 2018: Your guide for daily General Knowledge Preparation
This post contains important current affairs of 3 September 2018. It includes all Major National, International, Business and Sports related current affairs of 3 September 2018. A brief explanation of every current affair is provided to further enhance your general knowledge. Once you have gone through these current affairs we would recommend to you to try 3 September 2018 Current affairs test.
1. ‘Vibrant Gujarat’ summit
- The annual industry summit 9th edition of ‘Vibrant Gujarat’ will be held from 18th to 20th January 2019 in Gandhinagar, Gujarat.
- US advocacy group is the partner in Vibrant Gujarat summit.
2. Moving On, Moving Forward – A Year in Office – A Book by Vice President
- PM Narendra Modi has released the first copy of ‘Moving On, Moving Forward – A Year in Office’
- This book is written by Vice President Venkaiah Naidu.
3. Shades of Truth : A Journey Derailed – A book by Kapil Sibal
- Kapil Sibal will release a book named ‘Shades of Truth : A Journey Derailed’.
- This book will be published by New Delhi-based Rupa Publications.
4. Dr B.C. Roy National Award 2018
- Dr B.K. Misra will be awarded Dr B.C. Roy National Award 2018.
- Dr B.K. Misra is a neurosurgeon.
1. UN World Tourism Organisation 2017 report
- India has the highest growth in international tourism in South Asian region.
- Around 15.54 million international tourist arrived in India in 2017.
2. 71st Session of the WHO Regional Committee for South-East Asia
- J P Nadda has addressed the‘71st Session of the WHO Regional Committee for South-East Asia’.
- India has fast-tracked many initiatives aimed at achieving Universal Health Coverage
3. World coconut day
- World coconut day was observed on September 2.
- Theme ‘Coconut for Good Health, Wealth & Wellness’.
1. India Post Payments Bank to use QR Code
- IPPB will use QR cards instead of debit cards.
- Users need not remember PIN as transactions will be initiated using biometric authentication after scanning the QR code printed on the card.
2. Wipro with Alight Solutions
- Wipro has grabbed its biggest ever deal of $1.5 billion from Alight Solutions(USA).
- Wipro Limited is an Indian Information Technology Services corporation headquartered in Bengaluru, India. In 2013, Wipro demerged its non-IT businesses into separate companies to bring in more focus on independent businesses.
3. Kerala Government with KPMG
- KPMG will be project consultant partner for rebuilding state ravaged by recent massive floods.
- KPMG is a professional service company and one of the Big Four auditors, along with Deloitte, Ernst & Young, and PricewaterhouseCoopers.
1. The Best FIFA Football Awards 2018
- Cristiano Ronaldo, Luka Modric and Mohamed Salah are in final three.
- The Best FIFA Football Awards 2018 are to be held on 24 September 2018 in London, England.
2. FIFA’s Puskas award
- Gareth Bale, Cristiano Ronaldo, Lionel Messi and Mohamed Salah have all been nominated for the Puskas award among a total of 10 players.
- The winner will be decided by a fan poll, and will be announced at a ceremony in London on September 24.
3. India Tour of England
- England Beat India By 60 Runs and won Five-Match Series.
- The England cricket team represents England and Wales in international cricket. Since 1 January 1997 it has been governed by the England and Wales Cricket Board.