Daily Current Affairs 3rd 4th August 2020: Your guide for daily General Knowledge Preparation
This post contains important current affairs of 3rd 4th August 2020. It includes all Major National, International, Business and Sports related current affairs of 3rd 4th August 2020. A brief explanation of every current affair is provided to further enhance your general knowledge. Once you have gone through these current affairs we would recommend to you to try 3rd 4th August 2020 Current affairs test.
1. AP Decentralisation and Inclusive Development of All Regions Bill, 2020
- President of India has approved AP Decentralisation and Inclusive Development of All Regions Bill, 2020.
- In Andhra Pradesh, Executive capital in Visakhapatnam, Legislative capital in Amaravati and Judicial capital in Kurnool.
1. First Arab Nation to open a Nuclear Power Plant
- The United Arab Emirates has become the first Arab country to open a nuclear power plant.
- UAE: President: Sheikh Khalifa bin Zayed Al Nahyan || Capital: Abu Dhabi || Currency: United Arab Emirates dirham.
2. Session Of Bureau of WHO Executive Board
- Minister for Health and Family Welfare Dr Harsh Vardhan has chaired Session Of Bureau Of WHO Executive Board.
- WHO: Headquarters: Geneva, Switzerland || Director-General: Tedros Adhanom
1. Kona Kona Umeed Campaign
- Kotak Mahindra Bank has started ‘Kona Kona Umeed’ Campaign.
- Kotak Mahindra Bank: Headquarters: Mumbai || Managing Director & Chief Executive Officer: Uday Kotak.
2. Virtual Museum of securities market
- SEBI will set up Virtual Museum of securities market.
- SEBI: Headquarters: Mumbai || Chairperson: Ajay Tyagi
1. Easing Doing Business For Atmanirbhar Bharat Conference
- Confederation of Indian Industry and the Department for Promotion of Investment and Internal Trade have organised Easing Doing Business For Atmanirbhar Bharat Conference.
- Minister of Commerce and Industry, Piyush Goyal has inaugurated the Conference.
1. MD and CEO of HDFC Bank
- Sashidhar Jagdishan takes over as MD and CEO of HDFC Bank replacing Aditya Puri who is set to retire on October 26.
- HDFC: Headquarters: Mumbai || Tagline : We Understand Your World
1. World Sanskrit Day
- World Sanskrit Day is the Poornima day of the Shraavana month in the Indian calendar, which is also marked as Raksha Bandhan.
- The Government of India has been celebrating World Sanskrit Day since 1969
Award, Rankings and Indexes
1. FICCI CSR Award for Environment Sustainability
- Dalmia Bharat Group has won FICCI CSR Award for Environment Sustainability at 18th FICCI CSR award ceremony.
- Dalmia Bharat Group: Headquarters: Mumbai || Chairman: Sanjay Dalmia
1. British Grand Prix 2020
- Mercedes Driver Lewis Hamilton has won British Grand Prix 2020.
- Lewis Carl Davidson Hamilton MBE HonFREng is a British racing driver who races in Formula One for the Mercedes-AMG Petronas Formula One Team.