Daily Current Affairs 3rd 4th October 2020: Your guide for daily General Knowledge Preparation
This post contains important current affairs of 3rd 4th October 2020. It includes all Major National, International, Business and Sports related current affairs of 3rd 4th October 2020. A brief explanation of every current affair is provided to further enhance your general knowledge. Once you have gone through these current affairs we would recommend to you to try 3rd 4th October 2020 Current affairs test.
1. Tribal Entrepreneurship Development Programme
- Minister of Tribal Affairs Arjun Munda has launched the Tribal Entrepreneurship Development Programme.
- Joint initiative by by the Ministry of Tribal Affairs and Associated Chambers of Commerce and Industry of India (ASSOCHAM).
2. Pathashree Abhijan scheme
- West Bengal has launched ‘Pathashree Abhijan’ Scheme for road repair.
- West Bengal: Chief Minister: Mamata Banerjee || Governor: Jagdeep Dhankhar.
1. NABARD with WASH programme
- National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development has announced a special refinance facility of Rs 800 crore for Water, Sanitisation and Hygiene (WASH) programme.
- Chairman of National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development: G R Chintala.
- Founded: 12 July 1982 || Headquarters: Mumbai
1. Chief Financial Officer of SBI
- State Bank of India has appointed Charanjit Surinder Singh Attra as its Chief Financial Officer.
- The post fell vacant after Prashant Kumar was appointed Yes Bank CEO in March 2020.
1. World Animal Welfare Day
- World Animal Day is an international day of action for animal rights and welfare celebrated annually on October 4, the feast day of Francis of Assisi, the patron saint of animals.
1. Exercise Bongosagar
- The 2nd edition of India-Bangladesh Navy Bilateral Exercise ‘Bongosagar’ has started in Bay of Bengal.
- Capital: Dhaka || Currency: Bangladeshi taka
2. Shaurya Missile
- Defence Research and Development Organisation has successfully test-fired ‘Shaurya missile’.
- Shaurya missile of the nuclear-capable missile will be inducted in the strategic forces and is being claimed to complement the existing missiles in the same class.
- The Defence Research and Development Organisation is an agency under the Department of Defence Research and Development in Ministry of Defence of the Government of India, charged with the military’s research and development, headquartered in Delhi, India.
- DRDO Chief: Dr. G. Satheesh Reddy
3. Indian Coast Guard Vessel Karnaklata Barua
- The Indian Coast Guard Vessel Karnaklata Barua was commissioned at Kolkata.
- It is built by Garden Reach Shipbuilders and Engineers (GRSE) Ltd.