Daily Current Affairs 4 September 2018: Your guide for daily General Knowledge Preparation
This post contains important current affairs of 4 September 2018. It includes all Major National, International, Business and Sports related current affairs of 4 September 2018. A brief explanation of every current affair is provided to further enhance your general knowledge. Once you have gone through these current affairs we would recommend to you to try 4 September 2018 Current affairs test.
1. One nation one card for public transport
- Acc. to The NITI Aayog, India will unveil a one nation one card policy for public transport.
- The aim is to bring seamless connectivity between various modes of transport.
2. President Kovind on 3-Nation Tour
- President Kovind has embarked on a three-nation tour to Cyprus, Bulgaria and Czech Republic.
- It will be an eight-day and will hold bilateral talks with the corresponding leaders.
3. ‘Mil -Banche’-A programme
- This programme was organized in Govt. schools of Madhya Pradesh for learning awareness.
- The will create a learning awareness among the children for education.
3. Singphan wildlife sanctuary
- Singphan Wildlife Sanctuary is declared as the 30th elephant reserve in India.
- This Wildlife Sanctuary is located in Nagaland.
1. DG-level conference between Indian and Bangladeshi Border Forces
- 47th DG-level conference between Indian and Bangladeshi Border Forces has begun in New Delhi.
- The first talk was held in 1975.
2. Mission PEGASE
- France will organise Mission PEGASE in India to celebrate the twentieth anniversary of the India-France strategic partnership.
- Capital: Paris || President: Emmanuel Macron || Prime minister: Edouard Philippe.
3. India-Pakistan Permanent Indus Commission
- The 115th meeting of Indus Commission was held in Lahore, Pakistan.
- PK Saxena(Indian Commissioner for Indus Waters) led the Indian delegation.
4. Swine fever outbreak in China
- China has confirmed the outbreak of 6th African swine fever in the country.
- Acc. to the Ministry of Agriculture ministry of China 134 hogs had died from African swine fever in Xuancheng city of eastern Anhui province.
1. New CEO of WPP plc (A Public relations company)
- Mark Read will be the CEO and Executive Director ED to the company.
- WPP plc is a British multinational advertising and public relations company with its main management office in London, England, and its executive office in Dublin, Ireland.
2. Internal ombudsman in banks
- Acc. to RBI, It is mandatory for Banks with over 10 branches to have internal ombudsman.
- RBI:-Headquarters – Mumbai , Established – 1st April, 1935 , Governor – Urjit Patel
3. A special loan for renovation of homes in Kerala
- State Bank of India has announced special category of loan for the Kerala flood victims.
- SBI:- Chairperson: Rajnish Kumar ,Headquarters: Mumbai , Founded: 1 July 1955.
1. ICC Test Rankings
- Virat Kohli has retained the top spot in the latest ICC Test batsmen rankings with 937 rating points.
- Cheteshwar Pujara is 6th in the rankings and is the second highest ranked India batsman.
2. RSL Kharkiv International challenge
- Anoushka Parikh and Saurabh Sharma, clinched the mixed doubles and men’s doubles titles at the RSL Kharkiv challange series.
- RSL Kharkiv International challenge was held in Kharkiv, Ukraine.
3. Alastair Cook retired
- Alastair Cook has announced his retirement from International Cricket.
- He is an English cricketer who plays for Essex County Cricket Club. A former captain of the England Test and One-Day International teams.
4. Italian Grand Prix
- Lewis Hamilton won Italian Grand Prix.
- Lewis Hamilton is a British racing driver of Mercedes.
Try some Quiz Questions now: Current Affairs Quiz,4 September