Daily Current Affairs 6 September 2018: Your guide for daily General Knowledge Preparation
This post contains important current affairs of 6 September 2018. It includes all Major National, International, Business and Sports related current affairs of 6 September 2018. A brief explanation of every current affair is provided to further enhance your general knowledge. Once you have gone through these current affairs we would recommend to you to try 6 September 2018 Current affairs test.
1. Initiatives related to coffee stakeholders
- Minister for Commerce and Industry ,Suresh Prabhu has launched two facilities.
- 1. Coffee Connect: – India coffee field force app
- 2. Coffee Krishi Tharanga :- Digital mobile extension services.
2. World Hindu Congress
- M. Venkaiah Naidu to visit USA to address the 2nd World Hindu Congress.
- This Congress will be organised in Chicago on the occasion of 125th Anniversary of Swami Vivekananda’s Historic Speech at the Parliament of the World’s Religions in 1893.
3. Swachhata Hi Seva Campaign
- Narendra Modi to Launch Swachhata Hi Seva Campaign on September 15.
- ‘Swachhata Hi Seva 2018’ a jan andolan for Swachhata to be observed in the run-up to the 4th anniversary of the Swachh Bharat Mission from September 15th to October 2nd 2018.
4. Defence and Homeland Security Expo and Conference, 2018
- Rajnath Singh has inaugurated Defence and Homeland Security Expo and Conference, 2018.
- The aim is to adopt new technologies for Counter-Terrorism and Law Enforcement New Drone Policy.
1. International Women Entrepreneurs Summit 2018
- It is an three days event and has started in Kathmandu, Nepal.
- Theme:- Equality begins with Economic Empowerment.
- Event is being organised by the South Asian Women Development Forum.
2. KAZIND 2018
- It is an Indo-Kazakhstan Joint Army Exercise between the Indian and Kazakhstan Army.
- It will start from 10 to 23 Sep 2018 in Otar region, Kazakhstan.
3. Adobe Digital Disha
- Adobe Systems-A Computer software company has signed a MoU with Skill Development Ministry to launch the program.
- Adobe Systems Headquarters: San Jose, California, US || Shantanu Narayen CEO, President.
4. International Day of Charity
- Globally it was observed on September 5.
- It was incorporated on December 17, 2012 and in year 2013 was celebrated for the first time.
1. E@Secure – A Cyber Insurance Policy
- HDFC ERGO has launched the E@Secure – A Cyber Insurance Policy for the individual.
- It is a comprehensive protection from any cyber-attacks, cyber frauds or digital threats.
2. The worst-performing currency in Asia
- Indian rupee is now the worst-performing currency in Asia.
- It has crossed 72 mark against the USD for the first time.
3. S&P BSE Private Banks Index
- S&P BSE Private Banks Index was launched by Asia Index Pvt Ltd.
- This index will help in measuring the performance of private banks.
4. Internet Society and Internet Service Providers Association of India
- There is an MOU signed between Internet Society and Internet Service Providers Association of India.
- The aim is to initiate activities to promote security of infrastructure of network in India.
1. Beckham’s New Major League Soccer franchise
- Inter Miami CF will be the new franchise of David Beckham in MLS USA.
- Major League Soccer is a men’s professional soccer league sanctioned by U.S. Soccer that represents the sport’s highest level in both the United States and Canada.
2. ISSF World Championships
- Saurabh Chaudhary claimed the junior 10m air pistol gold at the ISSF World Championships.
- Arjun Singh Cheema settled for a bronze in the same event.
3. Asia Cup Qualifier 2018
- Hong Kong beat UAE by two wickets and qualified for the Asia Cup.
- The 2018 Asia Cup Qualifier was a cricket tournament that was held in Malaysia from 29 August to 6 September 2018. The event served as the qualifier for the 2018 Asia Cup.