• Brought back or revived.
Usage: Damian has the veneer of the angry young man redux.
• To waste time by loitering or delaying.
Usage: India will have an unrivalled opportunity to see what it can make of its young people in the next few years if we do not dillydally on the way.
• Proto-fascism refers to the direct predecessor ideologies and cultural movements that influenced and formed the basis of fascism.
• A prominent proto-fascist figure is Gabriele d’Annunzio, the Italian nationalist whose politics influenced Benito Mussolini and Italian
• A person who acts as an agent for foreign organizations engaged in investment, trade, or economic or political exploitation.
• The action of fixing the boundary or limits of something.
Usage: The demarcation of the maritime border.
Synonyms: separation, distinction, differentiation
• The condition of being prepared to undertake or maintain war.
• Catch in or as in a trap.
Usage: They were ensnared in city centre traffic.
• Topography is the study of the shape and features of land surfaces. The topography of an area could refer to the surface shapes and features themselves, or a description.
• Extremely tiring and demanding.
Usage: A gruelling schedule.
Synonyms: exhausting, tiring, fatiguing, wearying
• A formal gathering of troops, especially for inspection, display, or exercise.
• Collect or assemble a number or amount.
Usage: He could fail to muster a majority.
• Comprehensive or all-embracing.
Usage: A single overarching principle.