How does one get ready for a date? I believe, for most people, one is all dressed up to impress one’s date. We can say that one looks Dapper on Dates.
The dictionary definitions for dapper are as follows:
1. Neat; trim; smart. (adjective)
2. Lively and brisk. (adjective)
3. Small and active. (adjective)
We learn dapper from marriages: dapper dressing it is!
Usage Examples for:
1. Sharon in the habit of walking with a dapper step.
2. He looked very dapper in his new tuxedo.
3. The students all looked very dapper in their uniforms.
4. The dapper gentleman drew admiring glances from all over the ballroom