Directions: The following pie-diagram shows the expenditure incurred on the printing of a book by a publisher, under different heads. Study the pie-diagram and answer the following questions.
Question 1: Angle of the pie-chart representing expenditure incurred on paying royalty is
Question 2: If cost of publishing a book is Rs.200, then printing cost is (in Rs.)
Question 3: Which two expenditures together will form an angle of 108° at the centre of the pie-diagram?
(a) A and D
(b) A and C
(c) A and B
(d) A and E
Question 4: The number of heads on which the expenditure of printing a book is more than the average expenditure is/are:
(d) None of these
Answers and Explanations
Want to explore more Data Interpretation Sets?
- Data Interpretation (Level-1): Set-18
- Data Interpretation (Level-1): Set-19
- Data Interpretation (Level-1): Set-20
- Data Interpretation (Level-1): Set-21
- Data Interpretation (Level-1): Set-22