Directions : The following pie-chart shows the expenditure incurred on the construction of a house in a city. Study the chart and answer the following questions.
Question 1 : The mean of the expenditure is on
Question 2: The ratio expenditure on Steel, Cement and Bricks is
(a) 2: 4: 3
(b) 4: 2: 3
(c) 3: 2: 4
(d) 4: 3: 2
Question 3: The highest expenditure in percentage is
Question 4: What part of expenditure on labour is in respect of total expenditure?
(a) 3/10 part
(b) 5/8 part
(c) 1/4 part
(d) 7/18 part
Question 5:Of the total expenditure the percentage of expenditure on steel and bricks together is
Answers and Explanations
Want to explore more Data Interpretation Sets?
- Data Interpretation (Level-1): Set-19
- Data Interpretation (Level-1): Set-20
- Data Interpretation (Level-1): Set-21
- Data Interpretation (Level-1): Set-22
- Data Interpretation (Level-1): Set-23