Directions: Circle graph given below shows the expenditure incurred in bringing out a book by a publisher. Study the graph and answer the question.
Question 1: The central angle of the sector for the cost of the paper is:
Question 2: Royalty on the book is less than the Advertisement charges by:
Question 3: If 5500 copies are published, miscellaneous expenditures amounts to Rs.1848 and publisher’s profit is 25%, then marked price of each copy is
Question 4: If the cost of printing is Rs.17500, the Royalty is:
Question 5: It the Miscellaneous charges is Rs.6000, the Advertisement charges are:
Answers and Explanations
Want to explore more Data Interpretation Sets?
- Data Interpretation (Level-1): Set-33
- Data Interpretation (Level-1): Set-34
- Data Interpretation (Level-1): Set-35
- Data Interpretation (Level-1): Set-36
- Data Interpretation (Level-1): Set-37