Something more about ‘Daunt’
Daunt bole to daant do. Ab jab kissi ko daant doge to kya hoga? Woh discourage yaan subdue hi hoga na.
Meanings of Daunt :
1. to overcome or subdue by intimidation
2. to dishearten or discourage
3. to overwhelm
Sentence Examples for Daunt:
1. The daily encounters of police personnel can become daunting for members of the public.
2. His veteran grandfather was characterized as a man of a big heart and dauntless courage.
3. The guard looked at the miscreants in a daunting way.