Mnemonic for ‘Decipher’
Decipher bole to sar phir gaya aur phir bhi samajh (decipher) nahi hua!
When you try to decipher something, you try to unravel it and understand it.
Meanings of Decipher :
1. To interpret or make out the meaning of
2. To translate or convert a cipher or code to plain text
Sentence Examples for Decipher:
1. It takes a lot of effort and practice to decipher the handwriting of doctors.
2. The ancient scroll found at the burial site took two months to decipher.
3. There might be a mistake they made deciphering the Mayan calendar.