Meaning, Sentences, Synonyms and Antonyms for Drooling
YouTube Video for Drooling
What does drooling mean?
Well, it means exactly what the first male character in the advert indulges in:
And to be honest, a lot of men have indulged in this kind of behaviour.
Meaning of Drooling
1. Be envious, desirous, eager for, or extremely happy about something
2. Let saliva drivel from the mouth.
In fact, we can learn another word from this video. That word is discomfort. What does discomfort mean? Well, it means what the main protagonist (read female) puts herself through in the advertisement.
Meaning of Discomfort
1. The state of being tense and feeling pain
2. An uncomfortable feeling of mental painfulness or distress
Example Sentences for Drooling
1. She was drooling over her new phone.
2. I saw her drooling and drugged up.
Example Sentences for Discomfort
1. The two exchanged pleasantries, their discomfort apparent.
2. I could sense her discomfort while speaking to Rahul, so I intervened.
Synonyms for Drooling
Salivate, dribble, slaver, slobber, drivel, water at the mouth
Synonyms for Discomfort
Embarrassment, discomfiture, unease, uneasiness, abashment, awkwardness, discomposure, confusion, agitation, nervousness, perturbation, distress, anxiety
Antonyms for Discomfort
Everyone drools while they sleep, its involuntary.
heard the word for first time.. new word being added to my pocket 🙂