Have a look at the VIDEO below:
The schweppervescence here is actually effervescence, the process when small bubbles escape from a liquid. In fact, each carbonated drink exhibits this property of emitting bubbles.
In the extended sense, there bubbles become symbols of energy, high spirits and animation.
The dictionary definitions for Effervescence are as follows:
1. To emit small bubbles of gas, as a carbonated or fermenting liquid. (verb)
2. To escape from a liquid as bubbles; bubble up. (verb)
3. To show high spirits or animation. (verb)
Usage Examples for Effervescence:
1. Youth has the inherent quality of effervescence.
2. A cold drink without any effervescence is like a rose without fragrance.