Mnemonic tip for Foster:
Zyada foster peelo to kis cheez ki growth hoti hai? drunken thoughts foster hote hain!
Meanings of Foster:
1. to encourage the growth and development of an idea
2. to bring up or rear a child
3. to care for and nurture.
Sentence Examples for Foster:
1. The university’s development program aims at encouraging talent and fostering extraordinary ideas.
2. The tigress fosters her young ones till the time they are ready to eat fresh meat.
3. Foster parents can shape up a child’s future in a new way.