Hinglish Mnemonic tip for Frugal:
Free vich no GALAN!
ab jisko free mein kuch karne ki aadat na ho aur waste spending avoid kare woh frugal hai!
Something more about ‘Frugal’
Meanings of Frugal:
1. economical in expenditure
2. prudence in avoiding wastage
Pronunciation: froo-guh l
Sentence Examples for Frugal:
1. The Dollar store is the right place for the frugal buyer.
2. One has to be frugal when using the company’s resources.
3. Being frugal does not imply he is a miser, rather it means he is economical.