Definition & Meaning: Funct Root Word
The Funct root word is derived from a Latin root word. Funct root word means no longer working or alive.
There are multiple words based on this root word Funct. For instance, function means to work or perform a role normally and malfunction means to fail to work correctly.
Words Based on the Funct Root Word
Following is a list of words based on the root word Funct :
1. Bifunctional: Having two functions
2. Defunction: Death
3. Defunctive: Becoming defunct; dying
4. Disfunction: Any disturbance in the function of an organ or body part.
5. Function: An action or use for which something is suited or designed
6. Functional: Having a practical application or serving a useful purpose.
7. Functionalist: Someone who advocates, or works according to
8. Functionality: He quality of being functional or serving a purpose well.
9. Functionalize: To make something or someone functional.
10. Functionally: Having or serving a utilitarian purpose.
11. Functionary: Someone who performs official duties
12. Functor: Someone or something that performs an operation, activity, or a function.
13. Malfunctioning: Relating to a faulty performance
14. Multifunction: Having or fulfilling many functions.
15. Nonfunctional: Not performing nor able to perform a regular function.
16. Perfunctorily: In a set manner without serious attention.
17. Perfunctoriness: Negligent performance; carelessness
With this our learning on the root word Funct comes to an end. Hope you’ve learned many new words based in the root word Funct. Wishing you enriching vocabulary now and always. Keep reading, keep re-reading and keep growing!