One should never rush in making one’s judgment. One can always make a mistake in one’s haste (that is one’s eagerness to act as soon/fast as possible).
Dictionary Definitions for Haste::
1. Rapidity of action or motion. (noun)
2. Overeagerness to act. (noun)
3. Rash or headlong action; precipitateness. (noun)
4. To hasten or cause to hasten. (verb)
Masters Tip for Haste:
We will use a proverb to learn to this word. It’s a pretty useful one.
Proverb: Haste makes waste
You do not save any time by working too fast; hurrying will cause you to make mistakes, and you will have to take extra time to do the job over again.
Usage Examples for Haste:
1. We are always in haste when we are given deadlines by our bosses.
2. Haste in one’s actions might save some time but can also lead to some fatal errors.