An itinerant is a person who travels from place to place with no fixed home. He is basically a person that keeps going from one place to another.
As a side note, would it not be nice to be an itinerant with lots of money?
Different Types of Itinerants:
• Drifters (rogues, rovers, vagabonds, vagrants)
• Perpetual travelers, including illegal aliens (migrants)
• Nomads, including hunter-gatherers and gypsies
• Hobos, including tramps, bums, derelicts
• Refugees and displaced persons
• Street people (street children, paupers, squatters, waifs, schnorrers)
• World citizens
The dictionary definitions for ITINERANT are as follows:
1. Traveling from place to place, especially to perform work or a duty: an itinerant judge; itinerant labor. (noun)
2. One who travels from place to place. (adjective)
Masters Tip to remember ITINERANT:
Simple tip to learn the word:
Usage Examples for ITINERANT:
1. Itinerant labor can cause a lot of problems at construction sites.
2. Man, at the core of his heart, is an itinerant creature: forever wanting to travel and explore as much as he can.
3. Christianity spread with the help of itinerant preachers that travelled all over the globe.
can i use your application for my windows phone.i need it badly?..cat aspirant…
I am extremely sorry but the application is not avl. for Windows phones as of now. Will update if we release it in the future.