A simple conversion:
Now if you keep on re-laxing and not work, you are meant to slow and clumsy with your work. In other words, you would be ‘lax’ with the output.
Meaning of Lax:
1. Lacking in rigor, strictness, or firmness.
2. Not taut, firm, or compact; slack.
3. Loose and not easily retained or controlled. Used of bowel movements.
Sentence Examples for Lax:
1. Such lax behavior was not expected by the teacher from the most serious student in the class.
2. She has always been lax when it comes to attending her lectures but extremely slick when comes to scoring in her exams.