Logical Reasoning MCQs: Logical Reasoning MCQs you should definitely solve for your exams
Logical Reasoning MCQs that are of the exact format that appear in the exams are wonderful for good practice. You get familiarized with the question patterns and hence do not end up spending those extra minutes in getting used to the question style. Logical Reasoning MCQs comprise of a question statement in the form of a paragraph or figure or table or a combination of these elements, followed by a set of options. You are suppose to choose a single option or multiple options, depending on what the question demands. Solve Logical Reasoning MCQs from various topics of respective exams to make your concept understanding is good. Also, ensure that you time yourself accordingly and stick to those time frames.
Directions for the question set:
Five places are visited by six friends (Anirudh, Chanakya, Duryodhan, Chaitanya, Eshvar, Bali) for their project research. The places are Mathura, Ayodhya, Swarghat, Gokul and Arki. The friends went in a team of either two or three people.
The following is the list of visits carried out:
1. Anirudh and Chanakya visited Mathura and Ayodhya
2. Duryodhan and Anirudh visited Ayodhya and Swarghat
3. Chaitanya and Bali visited Gokul and Mathura
4. Duryodhan, Eshvar and Bali visited Swarghat and Gokul
5. Eshvar and Duryodhan visited Swarghat and Arki
Question 1: Who visited Swarghat, Gokul, Ayodhya and Arki?
Question 2: Who visited Swarghat, Gokul and Mathura?
Question 3: Who visited Swarghat, Mathura and Ayodhya?
Question 4: Who visited Swarghat, Gokul and Arki but did not visit Ayodhya?
Answers and Explanations: Click the down arrow to expand
Answer 1: (d) From the above table, it is clear that Duryodhan visited Swarghat, Gokul, Ayodhya and Arki. The correct option is (d).
Answer 2: (b) Bali visited Swarghat, Gokul and Mathura. The correct option is (b).
Answer 3: (a) Anirudh visited Swarghat, Mathura and Ayodhya. The correct option is (a).
Answer 4: (d) Eshvar visited Swarghat, Gokul and Arki but he did not visit Ayodhya. The correct option is (d).
Extra tips for Logical Reasoning MCQs:
• Read the main question well to understand what the question demands i.e., single answer choice or multiple answer choice.
• Use option elimination to solve quicker and save time.
• Go through Logical Reasoning MCQs from various topics to make your base strong and understand the type of questions usually asked.
Want to explore more Logical Reasoning Sets?
- Logical Reasoning (Level-1): Set-33
- Logical Reasoning (Level-1): Set-34
- Logical Reasoning (Level-1): Set-35
- Logical Reasoning (Level-1): Set-36
- Logical Reasoning (Level-1): Set-37