Direction for the questions: (1- 3:) Study the following information carefully and answer the given questions:
Sunny, Lalita, Lovedeep, Anu, Dileep and Adityanath were playing the game called ‘the money game’.
• Sunny’s father, mother and uncle were in the group.
• The group has exactly two females.
• At the end of the game, Lalita, Sunny’s mother has more money than her husband.
• At the end of the game, Anu had more money than Dileep but less than Adityanath.
• At the end of the game, the niece of Dileephad the least money.
• At the end of the game, Sunny’s father had more money than Adityanath but was still not winner of the game.
Question 1 : Who was the other female in the group besides Lalita?
(d) None of these
Question 2 : Who is Sunny’s father?
(d) None of these
Question 3 : Who won the game?
Answers and Explanations
Explanation for Questions 1 to 3:
The first that we need to determine is the order of people wrt to the amount of money they have from the conditions given in the question.
The order of people in terms of increasing amounts of money is: Dileep’sneice<Dileep<Anu<Adityanath<Sunny’s father <Sunny’s mother.
We know that Sunil’s mother is Lalita.
Hence Dileep’s niece must be Sunny and Sunny’s father must be Lovedeep.
With this information, we can solve the questions easily.
Answer 1 : (d)
As per the above explanation, Sunny, Dileep’s niece was the other female in the group.
Answer 2 : (c)
As per the above explanation, the correction answer is option c.
Answer 3 : (a)
Lalita, Sunil’s mother won the game as she had maximum money.
Want to explore more Logical Reasoning Sets?
- Logical Reasoning (Level-2): Set-28
- Logical Reasoning (Level-2): Set-29
- Logical Reasoning (Level-2): Set-30
- Logical Reasoning (Level-2): Set-31
- Logical Reasoning (Level-2): Set-32