Logical Reasoning online test: Logical Reasoning online test that you should take to prepare well for your exam
Logical Reasoning online test is a very important aspect of exam preparation. Just going through a few solved examples and a pdf of formula will not assure you a good score. You need to practice and implement the concepts you have studied to help you understand the difference between knowing and implementing. Therefore it is highly recommended to take Logical Reasoning online test ,either sectional or full-length. Ensure that you do not miss any topic, thinking the topic is easy or being overconfident. Solve multiple tests on various topics until your performance reaches to an optimum level.
Directions for the question set:
Four friends (Rithu Ram, Sita Ram, Aatma Ram & Eshwar) live in the same street and their houses are colored differently (green, indigo, white and black). Two houses are built to the left of the street and two houses are built to the right of the street and these houses are numbered as shown in the figure:
• Each friend has a different type of a vehicle: bike, scooter, cycle and a car.
• The one who has a bike, his house was the one with the higher number on the right side in comparison with the one who has a scooter on the right side of the street.
• Eshwar Chand’s house is white in color.
• The house with the higher number on the right-hand side of the street is black in color.
• Rithu Ram has the indigo-colored house.
• Eshvar Chand has a Scooter.
• Aatma Ram’s house was numbered 1.
• The one who has the cycle has the indigo-colored house.
Question 1: The Black colored house belongs to:
(a) Aatma Ram
(b) Rithu Ram
(c) Sita Ram
(d) None of these
Question 2: The color of Aatma Ram’s house was:
Question 3: The house that is diagonally opposite to Rithu Ram’s house belongs to
(a) Aatma Ram
(b) Sita Ram
(c) Eshwar Chand
(d) None of these
Answers and Explanations: Click the down arrow to expand
House 3 and 4 on the right side in which Higher number is 4 on the right side so its owner has a bike and a lower number on right side own Scooter. & Eshvar Chand has a Scooter. Has house white in color.
But already given that Rithu Ram has the indigo-colored house. & The one who has the cycle has the indigo-colored house. House number 1 owner is Aatma so house number two owner is Rithu ram and house color is indigo and own Cycle. Now we know that only one house left that is off Aatma and is of Green color & own a Car and black color house is of Sita Ram.
Answer 1: (c) Solution: The black Colored house belongs to Sita Ram The correct option is (c)
Answer 2: (b) Aatma Ram’s house was Green in color The correct option is (b)
Answer 3: (c) Eshwar Chand’s house is diagonally opposite to Rithu Ram’s house. The correct option is (c)
Extra tips for Logical Reasoning online test:
• Do not skip taking an Logical Reasoning online test on any topic, thinking it is easy.
• Ensure that you are comfortably able to complete your Logical Reasoning online test as this gives you an indication of your speed in the actual exam.
• As soon as you complete a couple of topics, try taking a Logical Reasoning online test followed by an after test-assessment.
Want to explore more Logical Reasoning Sets?
- Logical Reasoning (Level-1): Set-35
- Logical Reasoning (Level-1): Set-36
- Logical Reasoning (Level-1): Set-37
- Logical Reasoning (Level-1): Set-38
- Logical Reasoning (Level-1): Set-39