- This is an assessment test.
- To draw maximum benefit, study the concepts for the topic concerned.
- Kindly take the tests in this series with a pre-defined schedule.
Number System Basics: Test-5
Either q or r must be positive
At most two of them is negative
At most two of them is positive
Explanation for (C) – Since at most two of the numbers can be positive, so the no of positive no can be either 0 or 1 or 2. In case of 0 or 2 positive no, the answer comes out to be negative
Options A is self explanatory.so the right answer is option d
Either two of these three numbers must be odd numbers
All of them must be odd
Either 2 must be even
Both 2, and 3 are correct
we have the following two cases:
Case 1: all of them are odd i.e.= 1+3+5= 9
Case 2: two of them are even = 4+5+6= 15
So the best answer is D, since both the statements are correct
Number of digits from 10 to 99 = 90 x 2 = 180
Number of digits from 100 to 445= 346x3= 1038
Hence total number of digits = 1227,
so number of digits that Richa will use are 1227
So now 3 x 2 = 6 when divided by 5 leaves remainder 1, so the answer is option a
Want to explore more Number System Tests?
- No. System Basics: Test 6
- No. System: Decimals/Fractions Test-1
- No. System: Decimals/Fractions Test-2
- No. System: Exponent Test-1
- No. System: Exponent Test-2