- This is an assessment test.
- To draw maximum benefit, study the concepts for the topic concerned.
- Kindly take the tests in this series with a pre-defined schedule.
Number System Basics: Test-6
(+ve) x (-ve) + (-ve) x (-ve) x (-ve) (+ve)+(-ve)+(-ve)= (-ve)
(-ve)(-ve) + (-ve)(+ve)= +ve
(ve)(odd) x (-ve)(Even) = (-ve)
None of these
Option A = 2 x(-3)+(-1)x(-4)x(-1)(+2)+(-1)+(-1)= -16
Option B = In B, two outcomes are possible. If the power of –ve number is
even then the value will come positive and if the power is odd then value will come negative.
Therefore, we cannot say the number will be positive only.
Option C = Again the power of negative number is even so the result will become in positive number
So, this is an incorrect statement.
So the right answer is option a
Answer will be a only.
Hence it is a positive number. Option B is a negative number.
Option C is again a positive number as it squares a negative number.
Option D follows the same logic as option A.
Hence, option B is the correct answer.
Now acb is divisible by 6 that means the number abc is an even number
because for it to be divisible by 6, it should be divisible by 2 and 3 first.
The minimum value of three digit number abc=123,and the acb=132.
So the sum of digits is 6.
So the right answer is option b.
Want to explore more Number System Tests?
- No. System: Decimals/Fractions Test-1
- No. System: Decimals/Fractions Test-2
- No. System: Exponent Test-1
- No. System: Exponent Test-2
- No. System: Exponent Test-3