- These tests are a check for your learning and your level with respect to the basic vocabulary skills.
- Directions for individual questionsEach question has a meaning provided. Identify the word/phrase that relates most closely to given meaning.
One Word Substitution: Test-2
Congratulations - you have completed One Word Substitution: Test-2. You scored %%SCORE%% out of %%TOTAL%%. Your performance has been rated as %%RATING%%
Your answers are highlighted below.
Succession of rulers belonging to one family.
Question 1 Explanation:
All these word are synonyms to each other.
Act of deceiving somebody in order to make money.
Question 2 Explanation:
Fraud means deceit, trickery, sharp practice, or breach of confidence, perpetrated for profit or to gain some unfair or dishonest advantage.
A short poem or speech addressed to the spectators after the conclusion of a drama.
Question 3 Explanation:
Epilogue is a concluding part added to a literary work, as a novel.
Anything which is no longer in use.
Question 4 Explanation:
Obsolete is something that is no longer in general use; fallen into disuse.
A person coming to a foreign land to settle there.
Question 5 Explanation:
Immigrant is a person who migrates to another country, usually for permanent residence.
Once you are finished, click the button below. Any items you have not completed will be marked incorrect.
There are 5 questions to complete.
Want to explore more One Word Substitution Tests?
- One Word Substitution: Test-3
- One Word Substitution: Test-4
- One Word Substitution: Test-5
- One Word Substitution: Test-6
- One Word Substitution: Test-7