- These tests are a check for your learning and your level with respect to the basic vocabulary skills.
- Directions for individual questionsEach question has a meaning provided. Identify the word/phrase that relates most closely to given meaning.
One Word Substitution: Test-7
Congratulations - you have completed One Word Substitution: Test-7. You scored %%SCORE%% out of %%TOTAL%%. Your performance has been rated as %%RATING%%
Your answers are highlighted below.
Science of diseases
Question 1 Explanation:
Pathology is the science or the study of the origin, nature, and course of diseases.
One who secretly listens to the talk of others
Question 2 Explanation:
Eavesdropper is a person who eavesdrops i.e. to listen secretly to a private conversation.
A broad road bordered with trees
Question 3 Explanation:
Boulevard is a broad avenue in a city, usually having areas at the sides or center for trees, grass, or flowers.
Simple, fast-spreading plant without flowers or leaves, which can often cause disease.
Question 4 Explanation:
Fungus are any of a diverse group of eukaryotic single-celled or multinucleate organisms that live by decomposing and absorbing the organic material in which they grow, comprising the mushrooms, molds, mildews, smuts, rusts, and yeasts
One who is greedy
Question 5 Explanation:
Voracious means craving or consuming large quantities of food or being greedy.
Once you are finished, click the button below. Any items you have not completed will be marked incorrect.
There are 5 questions to complete.
Want to explore more One Word Substitution Tests?
- One Word Substitution: Test-8
- One Word Substitution: Test-9
- One Word Substitution: Test-10
- One Word Substitution: Test-1
- One Word Substitution: Test-2