Prestigious is all about prestige, prestige is all about honor. That is what this is simple equation is about.
Meanings of Prestigious
1. Having status or glamour
2. Impressive or influential
3. Having an illustrious reputation
Master tip to learn Prestigious:
We all watch “prestigious” television awards or filmfare awards. we can remember prestigious from that.
Sentences examples for Prestigious:
1. How did Krugman actually get a graduate degree, let alone win prestigious awards?
2. One wants to have tenure and as many publications in prestigious places as one can before the next group of promising scholars looking for something “new” comes along.
4. Genre writers seem rarely to have faculty positions in prestigious programs.