Railway group d reasoning: Railway group d reasoning concepts that are important to study
Railway group d reasoning concepts that are usually tested in the exam are listed here for your reference: Analogy, Blood relation, classification, series, non-verbal reasoning, puzzles, coding-decoding, direction and distance, verbal reasoning, alphabet and word test, Venn diagram and missing number. Out of these topics, puzzles carry the highest weightage and there may be as many as 4-5 puzzles asked in this section. Therefore to excel your performance in the Railway group d reasoning section, you need to focus on puzzle sets that may be based on seating arrangements (linear and circular) , scheduling and double line-up problems. Hence, you are required to upgrade your puzzle solving abilities in order to arrange and connect the given information. Cover all the concepts in Railway group d reasoning section and practice past year questions to improve your understanding on these concepts.
Directions for the question set:
Study the following information carefully and answer the given questions:
Sunny, Lalita, Lovedeep, Anu, Dileep and Adityanath were playing the game called ‘the money game’.
• Sunny’s father, mother and uncle were in the group.
• The group has exactly two females.
• At the end of the game, Lalita, Sunny’s mother has more money than her husband.
• At the end of the game, Anu had more money than Dileep but less than Adityanath.
• At the end of the game, the niece of Dileep had the least money.
• At the end of the game, Sunny’s father had more money than Adityanath but was still not the winner of the game.
Question 1: Who was the other female in the group besides Lalita?
(d) None of these
Question 2: Who is Sunny’s father?
(d) None of these
Question 3: Who won the game?
Answers and Explanations: Click the down arrow to expand
Answer 1:(d) As per the above explanation, Sunny, Dileep’s niece was the other female in the group. The correct answer is option d.
Answer 2:(c) Lovedeep is Sunny’s father. The correct answer is option c.
Answer 3:(a) Lalita, Sunil’s mother won the game as she had maximum money. The correct answer is option a.
Extra tips for Railway group d reasoning:
• Build an approach while you take mock exams for Railway group d reasoning section- where you can prioritize questions that are of less difficulty level.
• Work on your speed as you are suppose to solve 100 questions in 90 minutes. Try solving the single questions in reasoning in less than 20 seconds.
• While attempting the Railway group d reasoning section in the exam, target the puzzle sets as if you are able to crack the set, you can hunt down 3-5 questions in one go.