When I saw this video for the first time, I simply had to see it again and again and again.
Life would be actually perfect if we could rewind to the moments we wish to revisit.
We do have a word for what happens in this video (one word is an obvious one: rewind). Another is regress.
The dictionary definitions for Regress are as follows:
1. To move backward; go back.
2. To revert to an earlier or less advanced state or form.
3. The act of going back; return.
4. Backward movement or course; retrogression.
Do remember: Regress does carry a negative meaning too, that is going back to an inferior or less advanced state from an advanced one.
Usage examples for Regress:
1. May the Sukhna Lake once again regress to its most pleasant state.
2. The Jihadi terrorist movement is a regressive movement taking the world backward rather than forward.