Spontaneous things happen naturally or instinctively, when you are least expecting them. Spontaneous things happen all of a sudden, on the spur of the moment, without being planned. Spontaneous can also refer to things that happen without outside influence. Your parents will be happy if you do your chores spontaneously instead of waiting till they nag you
Meanings of spontaneous
1. arising from a momentary impulse
2. produced without human planning or labor
3. (of a person) given to acting upon sudden impulses.
4. proceeding from natural feeling or native tendency without external constraint
Sentence examples for spontaneous:
1. This will not be an entirely spontaneous occasion: a program will be compiled about a week ahead.
2. Questions should be carefully planned but appear spontaneous during the session.
3. I had long ago planned to go the movie , but instead had to go to the park due to a last minute spontaneous decision